We received our very first snow of the season the other day! It was only about 2-3 inches but still enough to do a bit of Outdoor Winter Decorating. I’ve listed a few ideas just for you!
* Place lighted candles on the outside entry or porch for a Holiday Greeting to your guests.
* Add spray glitter to the edge of a red glass candle holder for sparkle.
* Gather berries, pinecones and fresh greens to use around lighted candles.
* Glass cake pedestals are perfect to set candles on to use outdoors. I find the best glass dishes at the Dollar Store.
* Create “Ice Lanterns” by adding fresh cranberries and water to the bottom of a paper cup. Then set another (smaller sized) paper cup filled with water inside the larger cup to create the candle holder. Freeze and then remove both cups by using a small amount of warm water to release both cups. It’s really amazing what you can freeze!
* No Snow? No problem! Use a bag of Epsom Salts for your own faux snow.
Follow me on Instagram-Carol Spinski Photography