When it comes to jewelry, I’ve always favored pieces that look vintage. I decided to make a few cuffs with a Boho vibe after finding the perfect soft suede belt while out thrifting. Thrift Stores and Flea Markets are the perfect place to find belts (old purse straps also work) that can be repurposed into Easy Thrifted Boho Leather Cuffs.
1. Soft suede belt found at Thrift Stores, Flea Markets. If all else fails, these will work too leather strap blanks
3. Jewelry connectors (jump rings, rings, closures) Such as these
5. Glue adhesive for leather jewelry.
1. Measure your wrist and cut the belt according to the size you want the cuff. Subtract enough from the measured length to allow for the closures.
2. Cut the belt to the measured wrist length. You can round the ends of the suede with scissors or leave the edges square.
3. Stamp the background of the suede piece you just cut using the distressed ink.
4. Punch holes in each ends of the leather. Add the jewelry components to close the ends.
5. Now for the creative fun part: Embellish the leather cuff with decorative ornaments including buttons and charms.
Have fun giving them away for gifts!
*Some links on CarolSpinski.com are affiliate links. If you purchase a product after clicking an affiliate link, I receive a small percentage of the sale for referring you, at no extra cost to you. Thank You for your support!