Every so often I look through my postings from years past and find one that I think you might like to read about again. With the Holiday’s fast approaching (I know) I’m always looking for a quick and pretty gift to craft. These Bohemian Cuff Wrap’s I created fit the easy to craft bill.
1. Soft suede styled belt found at a thrift store.
2. Charms, ornamental buttons, ribbons, vintage jewelry or cabachon’s -Hobby Lobby or Michaels to decorate the cuff.
3. Jewelry connectors (jump rings, rings, closures) Hobby Lobby or Michaels
4. Decorative rubber stamp and ink
5. Clear glue
1. Measure your wrist and cut the belt according to the size you want the wrap. Subtract enough from from the measured length to allow for the closure.
2. Cut the wrap to the measured wrist length. You can round the ends of the suede or leave the edges square.
3. Stamp the background of the suede piece you just cut using the ink.
4. Punch wholes in each ends of the wraps. Add the jewelry closure components.
5. Now the fun part. Embellish your wraps with decorative ornaments. I used the glue to attach the final embellishments to the suede.
Have fun giving them away for gifts!