Hey everyone! How has your Summer been so far? Like many of you, mine has been busy! Filled with projects, traveling and babysitting our sweet Grand Girl:) Since I know your time is very valuable, I thought I would do an updated list of happenings to fill you in.
* I’ve been twirling my booth space down at Bottoms Up Antique Market getting reading for our monthly sale this weekend, August 7 & 8. There are over 20 venues in the Historic West Bottoms Kansas City, Missouri that are filled with some amazing finds and treasures.
* I’ve started doing live streaming videos through Periscope and LOVE it! So what is Periscope? It’s a live streaming video platform which means you can transmit a live recording of yourself to your Periscope and Twitter followers. I think the possibilities are endless on what you can do with this new platform especially if you are a creative business owner. My plans are to broadcast scopes on everything from decorating, photography, styling, farmhouse living and business.
* Still working on my online shopping site that will be up and running (hopefully) by Fall.
* Once again I will be offering personalized one-on-one Mentoring Sessions specifically for anyone that needs guidance with your vintage inspired creative business. For more details, email me at Info@CarolSpinski.com.
* To keep updated please sign up for my Tried & True newsletter.